Save @ AMU
About This Program
Note: This certificate is not currently available for admission.
Cloud computing certification and advanced knowledge are useful in today’s highly interconnected world. The online cloud computing certificate from American Military University (AMU) enables you to master the basics.
Through AMU’s cloud computing online training, you’ll study virtualization, network installation, privacy, and data security in a cloud environment.
With this undergraduate program, you will:
- Evaluate enterprise systems to determine security and privacy risks
- Design and implement cloud computing solutions
- Expand your knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA), governance, compliance, and legacy application migration issues
NOTE: Completion of this program does not award any professional certifications, but may be helpful in preparing to earn such certifications.
What You Will Do
- Develop a thorough understanding of cloud computing key principles and the security and privacy aspects of cloud computing technology
- Examine service-oriented architecture (SOA) and convert logical designs into services to use in real-world cloud computing environments
- Assess, evaluate, and apply the necessary tools to analyze an organization’s assets and ensure that cloud security and privacy are securely implemented
- Understand how to use the appropriate resources to create specifications and contracts for performing cloud services
- Learn effective decision making, best environmental impact practices, and management techniques to support organizational growth and green IT strategy
Program at a Glance
Courses Start Monthly
- All AMU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the AMU admission application. View steps to apply.
Technology fee: $65 per course | $0 for active-duty military, National Guard members, and Reservists.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an AMU admissions representative at 877-755-2787 or email@example.com.
Quality Education Should Be Affordable
So you can focus on the opportunities ahead, without the financial burden of more expensive schools who are not as invested in your success. Learn more about paying for school.
Department of Education and State Disclosures
1Alumni Graduated with No APUS-incurred Student Loan Debt As of December 31, 2020
Includes alumni who graduated with an associate, bachelor's, or master's degree from APUS. Student loan debt is defined as student loans and private education loans used for tuition, fees, living expenses, and book costs associated with courses taken at APUS. Many APUS students receive military tuition assistance and veterans education benefits, which are not student loan debt.
*Cost Per Credit Hour
To minimize out-of-pocket costs, U.S. active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a university book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for all undergraduates and military-tuition-grant-eligible master’s-level students.
See all military student benefits.