Skip Navigation

Transfer Credit | American Military University (AMU)

Nearly 90% of our students are working professionals

Life is complicated. Transferring college credit shouldn’t be.

Why pay to learn what you already know? We are committed to awarding you as much transfer credit as possible for what you've earned or achieved, including:

  • Previous academic credit
  • Military service
  • Job experience
  • Professional training or certifications

Search for Credit

Credits are generally classified by academic credit or non-traditional credit, which can include training, certifications, and other sources.

Academic Credit
Use the Transfer Credit Equivalency (TED) database to view thousands of equivalencies from accredited universities.
Search Course Equivalents
Training, Certifications, and Military
Search by training, certification, institution or keyword to discover the hundreds of options that may earn you additional transfer credit.
Search Non-Traditional Credit