Last Revision: January 30, 2024
You can find the registration deadlines posted inside the ecampus. If you miss the registration deadline, it is better to register for a future session to avoid late registration fees and to give you a better opportunity for academic success.
Non-Refundable $50 Fee per Course: Students wanting to late register must meet the conditions below and will be charged a $50 late fee per course registration. Classes can be selected for late registration using the normal online registration flow by selecting from the ‘closed’ course sections which will show a clock icon next to the course selection.
Online late registration will close on Thursday at 11:59 PM EST, during the first week of the course.
- Undergraduate students with international addresses, APO/DPO/FPO addresses, or PO boxes are not eligible for Late Registration.
- First-time students receiving federal funds to pay for their classes must be cleared by the Financial Aid Department to register during Late Registration.
- Refunds will not be granted for the late registration fee, even if you decide to drop/withdraw from the course.
- If your books arrive late due to your late student registration, you will not be able to get a refund based on late book receipt.
- If you are trying to late register for a Comp Exam or Capstone course that is not showing an available session, please contact [email protected].
If you have any questions regarding late registration, please contact [email protected].