AMU Student Handbook
In this section

Last Revision: January 30, 2024

Department of Defense Training Funds

If you serve in the military or the Federal Civil Service, you should contact your Education Services Officer (ESO) or Civilian Training Representative to find out if you are eligible for training funds before registering for classes. These funds are not administered by DANTES and are typically reserved for courses that apply directly to your job. If eligible, you may pay tuition with command or agency training funds by submitting a DD-1556 (or other applicable form).