We accept many forms of professional military education, non-academic experience, and training. The American Council on Education (ACE) presents credit recommendations and detailed summaries for formal courses and occupations offered by all branches of the military. These credit recommendations appear on the servicemember’s Joint Services Transcript (JST) or Air University transcript.
Professional Military Education
- Air Command & Staff College (Resident and Non-Resident) found on Air University Transcript
- Air War College
- Goodfellow Air Force Base
- U.S. Air Force Air Battle Manager Training
- U.S. Air Force International Squadron Officer School Resident Program
- U.S. Air Force SPACE 200 Course
- U.S. Air Force Squadron Officer School Resident Program found on Air University Transcript
- Army Management Staff College SBLM (Sustaining Base Leadership Management)
- Army Logistics Management College
- U.S. Army Adjutant General Captains Career Course
- U.S. Army Command and General Staff Officers Course Non-Resident
- U.S. Army Command and General Staff Officers Course Resident
- U.S. Army Engineer Captains Career Course
- U.S. Army Intelligence Center: Fort Huachuca Military Intelligence School
- U.S. Army Logistics Captains Career Course
- U.S. Army Maneuver Captains Career Course
- U.S. Army Medical Department Captains Career Course
- U.S. Army Management Staff College Civilian Education System (CES)
- U.S. Army Space Operations Officer Qualification Course (SOOQC)
- Human Intelligence Training (HUMINT) Joint Center of Excellence (HT-JCOE)
- Coast Guard Institute
- U.S. Merchant Marines Global Maritime and Transportation School (GMATS)
Note: You must have completed the course within the specified start and end dates in order to receive the credit. ACE evaluates each version of a class and/or school and recommendations may vary from year to year. Military credit will be evaluated after all academic documents have been reviewed. ACE recommendations for vocational or technical credit are not accepted as transfer credit.
JST or Air University Transcripts
Transcripts must arrive in a sealed envelope to the following address in order to be accepted as official.
Please have official transcripts sent to:
APUS Administrative Offices
Attention: Document Services
111 West Congress Street
Charles Town, WV 25414
Certificates and other military documents may be faxed to (304) 724-3788 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
If you need help or have questions, our transfer credit staff is available and will guide you through the process step by step.