Designed to accommodate learners at various stages – whether you’re seeking a course or program for academic credit, or not-for-credit learning - we offer single courses, certificates, and learning tracks created to be relevant to industry trends and taught by scholarly practitioners with real-world expertise. If you’re a lifelong learner or an ambitious individual seeking additional skills for professional development, we have what you need to take the next step.
We provide customized training and workforce development with continually updated and relevant coursework to address dynamic, diverse, real-world needs.
- Mobile Learning Anytime, Anywhere
- Experienced Faculty With Real-Life Industry Knowledge
- Timely and Relevant Courses
- APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution (CLTD)
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Administrative Professional (Voucher Included)
- Records Management Certificate
- Certified Quality Auditor (Voucher Included)
- Certified Quality Engineer (Voucher Included)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Management Institute Certificates
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
These courses are convenient, relevant, affordable, and are ideal if you are an educational professional seeking to maintain certification or looking for career or salary advancement.
Higher Education topics and courses include Foundations of Higher Education, Online Higher Education Administration, Student Affairs in Higher Education, Leadership and Supervision in Higher Education, and Coaching.
Teaching Topics and courses include Foundations of Education, Methods and STEAM, Reading/Literacy, Special Education/Differentiation, Technology/Digital Literacy, TESOL/ESL/ELL.
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor (Voucher Included)
- NCSF Certified Strength Coach (Voucher Included)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer Spanish option available (Voucher Included)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation (Voucher Included)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) (Voucher Included)
- Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification Preparedness (IFPC)
- Microsoft Office
- Java Programmer
- Python Developer
- UNIX Administration Basics
- CISM and more
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Technician Test Preparation (TTP) Truck Series: T1 Gasoline Engines - T8 Preventative Maintenance
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Technician Test Preparation 2.0 (TTP2): Auto Maintenance and Light Repair (G1) - Automotive Suspension & Steering (A4)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Technician Test Preparation 2.0: Medium/Heavy Duty Truck Electronic Diesel Diagnosis (L2)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Technician Test Preparation H1: Compressed Natural Gas Engines - H8 Preventative Maintenance
- Maintenance Technician
Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) Program
As the #1 provider of higher education to the U.S. military* we are proud to support the Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) Program. Army CA allows you to pursue in-demand industry recognized civilian credentials, licenses, and certifications to enhance your skills in an area outside your military occupational specialty.
*based on FY 2019 DoD tuition assistance data, as reported by Military Times, 2020.