Courses such as English, history, math, or other general education courses often can be transferred to most institutional accredited universities. If you know which college you plan to attend, we advise that you contact them prior to registering for courses to see if your transferred credits will be accepted.


  • You must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
  • If you are under the age of 17, you will also need to have an Enrollment Waiver Form signed by your parent or legal guardian.
  • An official high school transcript or official letter from the principal or guidance counselor verifying junior or senior standing and high school GPA of 3.0 or better or its equivalent. A class standing lower than junior or a GPA of 2.0-3.0 also may be accepted in certain circumstances and subject to the APUS Provost’s approval.
  • Select "undergraduate non-degree seeking" when you fill out our admissions application

If you have any more questions regarding enrolling while still in high school, or need a copy of the Enrollment Waiver Form, please contact us at [email protected].


Next Steps

Courses Start Monthly
Next Courses Start May 6
Register by May 3
Man working on computer