This program is currently not open for admission to residents of Washington or Tennessee.
To apply to this program, you must hold the following:
- Associate degree in nursing or diploma in nursing
- Current, active and unencumbered U.S. Registered Nursing (RN) license
Please be prepared to submit a legible copy of your valid government-issued photo ID (civilian students) or government-issued JST or CCAF transcript (military students) upon request.
Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
There is no fee to complete the AMU admission application. View steps to apply.
Note: You must complete this program within 5 years of starting your first nursing (NURS) course.
An AMU admissions representative will contact you via email or phone to assist you with the enrollment process, review your nursing license and documentation, and notify you when you have been admitted into the program and may register for courses.
The goals of the RN to BSN program are to:
- Prepare professional Registered Nurses for service and leadership roles
- Foster lifelong learning through a spirit of inquiry
- Promote inter-professional collaboration and engagement to meet present and future health care needs of a diverse and global society
- Provide a seamless transition for the Registered Nurse to earn a BSN degree and provide a foundation for graduate studies in nursing
Technology fee: $65 per course | $0 for active-duty military, National Guard members, and Reservists.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an AMU admissions representative at 877-755-2787 or email@example.com.