The Society of Collegiate Leadership & Achievement (SCLA), honors students’ achievement and empowers them to be the leaders of tomorrow. We aim to maximize student potential through our powerful, customized skills development platform, vibrant mentor and peer community, and competency-based certification. Our members become leaders who stand out from the crowd!
For more information about the chapter, please visit the SCLA website.
Access to SCLA’s actively engaged mentor community, develop your skills through a proprietary, student-driven, experiential learning platform, access to top-tier internships and career experience opportunities, and webinar based leadership speaker series.
If you are currently a member of the Society for Collegiate Leadership and Achievement, your group is active on Facebook. For assistance connecting with this group, email [email protected].
Campus leadership opportunities are a great way to meet other students, alumni, and faculty at the university while also developing skills in the areas of:
- Administrative and project management
- Organizational knowledge and strategy
- Critical thinking and reflection
- Communication skills
- Leadership and teamwork
The Office of Student and Alumni Affairs is always looking for people to get involved and be campus leaders, including chapter officers, who lead student organizations like this one. If you’re interested in being a campus leader and chapter officer, please email [email protected] to ask if there are chapter officer openings for this organization!
Eligible students will receive an invitation during the months of January and July. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email [email protected]. We will not accept applications outside of the membership drive time-frame.
- Active student (completed at least one course in the past 12 months)
- Enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree in any discipline
- GPA: 3.4 or above cumulative GPA in current program
- Semester Hour Requirement: completed at least nine semester hours with the university
- Undergraduate students:
- GPA: 3.0 or above cumulative GPA in current program
- Semester Hour Requirement: completed at least 12 semester hours with the university
- Complied with university policies on academic integrity
Bachelor program alumni who meet eligibility criteria may request membership from the Office of Student Affairs within one year of their conferral date.
For questions on eligibility criteria or general information, email [email protected].