The purposes of Lambda Pi Eta are to recognize, foster, and reward outstanding scholastic achievement in Communications Studies.
Scholarship opportunities, lifetime recognition for outstanding achievements, networking with members, alumni, and business professionals.
$35 membership and initiation fee (membership fee of $30 and PayPal initiation fee of $5 per student or member; includes a certificate and lapel pin).
Membership is available to university students, alumni, faculty, and staff members.
If you are currently a member of Lambda Pi Eta, your group is active on Facebook. For assistance connecting with this group, email email@example.com.
Campus leadership opportunities are a great way to meet other students, alumni, and faculty at the university while also developing skills in the areas of:
- Administrative and project management
- Organizational knowledge and strategy
- Critical thinking and reflection
- Communication skills
- Leadership and teamwork
The Office of Student and Alumni Affairs is always looking for people to get involved and be campus leaders, including chapter officers, who lead student organizations like this one. If you’re interested in being a campus leader and chapter officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask if there are chapter officer openings for this organization!
Eligible students will receive an invitation during the months of January and July. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email email@example.com.
- Status Requirement: active student (completed at least one course in the past 12 months)
- Program Requirement: enrolled in an undergraduate program
- GPA: 3.00 or above cumulative GPA in current program
- Semester Hour Requirement: completed at least six semester hours with the university in the current program; completed at least 12 semester hours in Communication Studies; completed a total of at least 60 semester hours toward current program (university and transfer credit)
- Complied with the university policies on academic integrity
For questions on eligibility criteria or general information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.