The purpose of the Alumni Advisory Council is to:
- Leverage members' collective experience and expertise in advancing the University in service of, and to, lifelong learners
- Connect and engage current and prospective academic, educational, business, and government partners
- Advise leadership on areas of importance and services the University can provide to alumni
Networking and collaboration opportunities and regular membership meetings.
Calls for new members occur annually between August and October. For additional information, contact email@example.com.
Membership is available to AMU alumni.
The Alumni Advisory Council achieved GOLD standing, per the university's Chapter Standards program. Gold standing demonstrates a high level of chapter involvement and denotes excellence in chapter leadership and member engagement.
Campus leadership opportunities are a great way to meet other students, alumni, and faculty at the university while also developing skills in the areas of:
- Administrative and project management
- Organizational knowledge and strategy
- Critical thinking and reflection
- Communication skills
- Leadership and teamwork
The Office of Student and Alumni Affairs is always looking for people to get involved and be campus leaders, including chapter officers, who lead student organizations like this one. If you’re interested in being a campus leader and chapter officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask if there are chapter officer openings for this organization!
All alumni of AMU are eligible for membership. Calls for new members occur annually between August and October.
For questions on eligibility criteria or general information, email email@example.com.