The Chapter Advisor of the Year Award is presented to an individual who sets a high standard and provides exemplary service to the organization and its leadership team.
To be considered for this award, you should:
- Chapter Advisor has been in place with the organization for at least six months
- Actively provides support and guidance to a student organization
- Sets high standards and provides exemplary service to the organization and its leadership team
- Actively engages in the organization and fosters relationships with the organization leaders and the Office of Student Affairs
Nominations may be made by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and those familiar with the nominee’s work. For additional information or questions, contact the University Awards Committee.
- The University Awards Committee reviews submissions
- Top candidates are submitted to the Assistant Provost, Student Services Administration for final review and approval
- The award may, but will not necessarily, be awarded annually
- Award recipients will be honored during Commencement weekend, and should we have an in-person celebration, one-night accommodations and individual travel expenses to attend Commencement will be paid for by the University
- Award recipients receive a crystal trophy
- Award recipients are not required to attend Commencement to accept the award