Welcome to the APUS Help Center

Your 1098-T Tax Form

The university provides 1098-T (Internal Revenue Service Tuition Statement) tax forms annually in January to all students who had payments received for qualified tuition and related expenses from the previous taxable year on their student account. You will need this form if you want to claim educational credits or deductions on your federal tax return.  We recommend you contact your tax advisor to see if you qualify for educational tax credits and to understand the benefits and impacts of this tax form.