Welcome to the APUS Help Center

Returning for a New Program

If you have previously completed a program at the university and decide to enroll in a new program, you are not required to submit a new admissions application. Instead, you will log into the alumni ecampus and submit a form.  If you have questions about this process, please contact your academic advisor.

Steps to Re-Enroll

Your "Student Status" must be "Graduated" to use this form.

  1. Log into the ecampus with your student ID and password used in your previous program. It's OK if you forgot your student ID or password. There is a chance to recover it on the login page.
  2. If you have already graduated from the university, you will be logged into the alumni ecampus.
    Note: if you are logged into the student ecampus (not the alumni ecampus) it's possible you are still considered an active student. Check your graduation status if this is not as you expect.
  3. In the main menu, under Alumni Services/Ready to Return, select the Enroll in a New Program link.
  4. A new window will open to launch the degree change form (you are not changing your first degree, but using this form to enroll in a new degree).
  5. If everything is correct on the first screen, click NEXT.
    Note: If you need to change any information on the first screen, close the form, return to the ecampus and update your student profile.)
  6. The next screen is where you will select the new program you want to enroll in. In the first drop-down question, select "Completed my program and want to pursue another program" as your reason.
  7. Next, still on Academic Selection screen, select your new program type, name, and concentration using the menus. Click CONTINUE when ready.
  8. Read the content on the next window so you understand what is involved with submitting the form. Click NEXT when ready.
    Note: most of the content on this form pertains to current students who are changing their degree program before they graduate.
  9. Review the summary screen and click SUBMIT.
  10. Watch for and respond to an email from Academic Advising asking you to verify the new program request. You are NOT enrolled in your new program until you respond to this email.

Note: If it has been more than 3 months since you completed your previous program, check that your contact information on file with the university is current and accurate.

Transferring Credits from Your First Degree

If the degree you previously earned here is on the same academic level as the new program you're seeking (i.e. undergraduate), then the previous programs credit will be automatically evaluated toward your new program. You will not be required to complete the transfer credit evaluation (TCE) process.

Additional Transfer Credits

If you have earned additional credits at another college or university and wish to have them evaluated towards your new program here, you will need to submit those credits via the transfer credit evaluation (TCE) process. If you have previously submitted a TCE application, you should submit the TCE Update Request Form this time.