Save @ AMU
About This Program
American Military University (AMU) offers a Bachelor of Arts in Transportation and Logistics Management that focuses on the principles, policies, and trends related to air, maritime, or ground transportation and logistics.
AMU’s online transportation and logistics degree explores the principles that form the essence of the global supply chain. Coursework covers:
- Handling and support equipment
- Inventory management
- Logistics information, planning, maintenance, and security
- Packaging and handling
- Storage and warehousing
- Technical proficiencies
- Terminal operations
- Transportation modes, including railways, roadways, airways, waterways, and pipelines
- Transportation economics and policy
The BA in Transportation and Logistics Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
What You Will Do
- Individually analyze transportation, logistics, and supply chain management and identify the components of each from an operational perspective
- Examine political, regulatory, and legal issues impacting the transportation industry
- Explain the strengths and weaknesses of various forms of international transportation
- Understand how transportation impacts the economy, public systems, national and local infrastructure, and the environment
Degree at a Glance
ACBSP® is a registered trademark of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Courses Start Monthly
- All AMU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the AMU admission application. View steps to apply.
Technology fee: $65 per course | $0 for active-duty military, National Guard members, and Reservists.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an AMU admissions representative at 877-755-2787 or email@example.com.
Quality Education Should Be Affordable
So you can focus on the opportunities ahead, without the financial burden of more expensive schools who are not as invested in your success. Learn more about paying for school.
Maryland Residents learn more about costs, completion rates, median debt, and more.
1Alumni Graduated with No APUS-incurred Student Loan Debt As of December 31, 2021
Includes alumni who graduated with an associate, bachelor's, or master's degree from APUS. Student loan debt is defined as student loans and private education loans used for tuition, fees, living expenses, and book costs associated with courses taken at APUS. Many APUS students receive military tuition assistance and veterans education benefits, which are not student loan debt.
*Cost Per Credit Hour
To minimize out-of-pocket costs, U.S. active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a university book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for all undergraduates and military-tuition-grant-eligible master’s-level students.
See all military student benefits.