Outstanding New Organization Award
The Outstanding New Organization Award recognizes a newly created organization that has established a positive presence at the university and has collaborated with other student organizations or university departments to ensure they have a firm foundation for their chapter.
- Actively reporting chapter standards to show program progression
- No violations found or pending review of the student organization policy, or reported by the national chapter in the past year
- Established less than one calendar year at the university
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to organizational development and leadership
- Evidence of chapter activities that impact university life and create a positive campus presence
- Evidence of an active and engaged leadership board
Nominations will be accepted through February 1, 2020. Submit a nomination.
- Submissions are reviewed by the University Awards Committee.
- Top candidates are submitted to the vice-president of Student Services for final review and approval.
- There may be more than one award winner selected in a calendar year (based on the discretion of the review committee); however, if no qualified candidates are nominated, the award may not be given.
- Evidence of chapter activities that impact university life and create a positive campus presence.
- Evidence of an active and engaged leadership board.
Contact the University Awards Committee if you have questions.