Skip Navigation
Welcome to the APUS Help Center

Contacting the Document Services Department

Document Services is the department that collects, processes, and maintains documents and records for admission purposes. This office also oversees the policies and procedures related to all document services as stated by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

We are committed to safeguarding the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of the information included in your academic record.

For a timely response to your questions, please contact the appropriate departments below:

To request information on your student record, such as admission and readmission requirements and disenrollment, email

To request updates to your personal record, including name, social security data, citizenship, etc., email or fax 304-724-0908.

U.S College Transcripts: send official, sealed copies of any U.S. transcripts to:

ATTN: Document Services
111 West Congress Street
Charles Town, WV 25414

Official electronic transcripts can be submitted by the original granting institution to if they are delivered via a secured website such as Scrip-Safe, Parchment Exchange, or AoW.

College Level testing: such as CLEP or DSST can be sent to

Certificates can be sent to

Email signed Transcript Release Authorization (TRA) forms (handwritten signature required) to or fax 304-724-3788. Questions regarding TRA’s may also be directed to this email box. Note: You may also upload TRA forms through your ecampus.