Save @ AMU
About This Program
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at American Military University (AMU) builds your knowledge in today’s business fundamentals.
Our online bachelor's degree business administration program provides insight into valuable business topical areas that can be immediately applied to the workplace:
- International business
- Human resources
- Business strategy
You may choose electives in disciplines like homeland security, cybersecurity, or emergency and disaster management.
Expert faculty guide your learning in our BBA program. Some have held leadership roles with the military, government agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
What You Will Do
- Apply basic accounting, financial management, and business strategy to improve business decision making
- Understand economic factors that impact markets by analyzing government, business, and consumer environments
- Develop effective organizational problem-solving approaches by applying best practices for operations management, human resources, and other roles
- Prepare a strategic plan, integrating all aspects of planning and marketing
- Learn how external and internal factors, as well as competition and environmental forces influence a business’s success or failure
Degree at a Glance
ACBSP® is a registered trademark of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Courses Start Monthly
- All AMU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the AMU admission application. View steps to apply.
Technology fee: $65 per course | $0 for active-duty military, National Guard members, and Reservists.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an AMU admissions representative at 877-755-2787 or email@example.com.
Quality Education Should Be Affordable
So you can focus on the opportunities ahead, without the financial burden of more expensive schools who are not as invested in your success. Learn more about paying for school.
Maryland Residents learn more about costs, completion rates, median debt, and more.
1Alumni Graduated with No APUS-incurred Student Loan Debt As of December 31, 2021
Includes alumni who graduated with an associate, bachelor's, or master's degree from APUS. Student loan debt is defined as student loans and private education loans used for tuition, fees, living expenses, and book costs associated with courses taken at APUS. Many APUS students receive military tuition assistance and veterans education benefits, which are not student loan debt.
*Cost Per Credit Hour
To minimize out-of-pocket costs, U.S. active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a university book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for all undergraduates and military-tuition-grant-eligible master’s-level students.
See all military student benefits.