Mu Kappa Tau (MKT) Marketing Honor Society encourages and recognizes scholarship and accomplishments among students within the marketing program; stimulates interaction and the exchange of ideas between members; promotes the advancement of education in marketing; fosters integrity in the conduct of a marketing career; and brings together faculty and students in the marketing program on a basis of mutual interest, understanding, and helpfulness. Our chapter was officially chartered in January 2014.
Eligible students meeting the criteria below will receive an invitation during the months of March & September. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active bachelor's or master's student in marketing or business administration (marketing concentration)
- Completed at least one of our courses in the past 12 months
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above
- Completed a minimum of 12 semester hours in your current program
- Obtained an academic level of junior (if earning a bachelor's)
- Has complied with university policies on academic integrity
For questions on eligibility criteria or general information, email us at email@example.com.