The mission of the Academic Advising team is to partner with students to make empowered decisions and achieve academic success. From course planning to goal setting, we are here to assist you with clear guidance, while providing answers and access to college resources.
Meet with your academic advisor to:
- Review your academic records and progress.
- Get help working with other departments such as financial aid or transfer credit.
- Discuss your educational and personal goals.
- Learn how you can become more involved with other students in the university.
- Understand degree requirements and university policies/procedures.
- Discover how to take a more active role in planning your academic career.
- Locate and utilize tools and resources that meet your academic needs.
After working with us, we hope you are able to:
- Develop academic goals and understand the steps needed to accomplish them.
- Access and use the online campus and other university resources.
- Learn the importance of degree structure and how to balance your course schedule.
- Understand university policies, procedures, and resources.
- Develop a skill set for success in the online environment.
- Value academic advising as part of your experience in higher education.
- Discover how to more effectively engage in self-discovery.
Need help now?
Please schedule an advising session if you’re ready to get started. For general questions, send us an email or chat online. In addition, please log into ClearPath for more resources, or search the student Help Center for answers.