The graduate certificate in Logistics Management is a concentrated program designed to provide the knowledge and skills necessary for individuals within any organization to excel in the dynamic field of logistics and supply chain management. This online certificate is intended for graduate students who wish to further their knowledge of logistics management without committing to a degree program.
The curriculum for this online graduate certificate is reviewed by an advisory council of industry experts for relevancy to today’s marketplace. Course topics include:
- Strategic transportation and logistics planning
- Financial controls and logistics performance measurement
- National transportation management and economics
- Physical distribution, materials, and supply chain management
- International intermodal surface transportation
- Port and terminal operations, transportation, and trends
- Global logistics management
In addition to the institutional and degree level learning objectives, graduates of this program are expected to achieve these learning outcomes:
- Evaluate the importance of the maritime industry to the global economy.
- Evaluate the role of the maritime industry as part of our national defense.
- Measure the ways in which logistics processes contribute to meeting the financial goals of businesses.
- Evaluate customer service requirements and their relationships to the goal of driving logistics.
- Assess the role of logistics in optimizing supply chain management.
- All AMU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete the AMU admission application. View steps to apply.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an AMU admissions representative at 877-777-9081 or email@example.com.
Per credit hour: $350 | $325 with military grant*
*To help minimize out-of-pocket costs, AMU offers a tuition grant for U.S. active-duty servicemembers, Guard, Reserve, military spouses and dependents, and veterans. See all military-affiliated student benefits.
Paying for School
As an accredited university, we accept the following forms of financial aid and payments:
Ways to Save
Accelerate your degree completion by taking full advantage of our transfer credit options, including credit for your previous college courses, military service schools, American Council on Education (ACE) and College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests, and prior learning experiences.
AMU has educational partnerships with many employers and associations. Be sure to accurately enter your employer information when you complete our admissions application. Your employer might also offer a tuition reimbursement plan as one of your benefits.