National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) is a non-profit honors organization that recognizes and elevates high achievers. NSCS members are deeply committed to service, integrity and scholarship and, as a result, are impacting their campus and local communities every day.
Eligible students meeting the criteria below will receive an invitation during the months of February & August. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active associate or bachelor's student (completed at least one of our courses in the past 12 months)
- 3.40 or above cumulative GPA
- Completed a minimum of 12 semester hours in your current program
- Completed no more than 60 semester hours total (including our credits and transfer credits)
- Has complied with university policies on academic integrity
For questions on eligibility criteria or general information, visit the NSCS website or email the chapter at email@example.com.