Golden Key (GK) International Honour Society has more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities in the United States, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates, and South Africa. Membership into the society is invitation-only and extended to the top 15% of students in all fields-of-study. We officially chartered with Golden Key in June 2008 and now have over 8,000 members.
Eligible students will receive an invitation during the months of February & August. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email email@example.com. We will not accept applications outside the membership drive time-frame.
- Active student (completed at least one of our courses in the past 12 months)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.75 or above
- Completed a minimum of six semester hours in your current program
- Enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree
- Obtained an academic level of sophomore, junior, or senior (if earning a bachelor's)
- Alumni can join retroactively if conferred in the past year
- Has complied with university policies on academic integrity
For questions on eligibility criteria, information on leadership opportunities, events, or how to get involved, email the leadership board at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information on events or benefits and services provided by Golden Key, visit www.goldenkey.org.