Epsilon Pi Phi is an academic honor society for students studying emergency and disaster management and/or homeland security. This chapter received national recognition in 2010 and immediately began working for the reward, advancement, and recognition of emergency/continuity management and homeland security as a discipline and profession. In addition, the society strives to encourage a high standard of excellence in these related fields of practice and study. The vision of Epsilon Pi Phi is to provide a foundation for excellence in the development of exceptional professional and academic leaders.
Eligible students meeting the criteria below will receive an invitation during the months of January and July. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not accept applications outside the membership drive time-frame.
- Active student (completed at least one of our courses in the past 12 months)
- 3.50 or above cumulative GPA for bachelor's students
- 3.75 or above cumulative GPA for master's students
- Completed a minimum of 12 semester at the university
- Achieved at least half of the semester hours required of the academic program
- Enrolled in a bachelor's or master's level emergency and disaster management or homeland security program.
- Has complied with university policies on academic integrity
For questions on eligibility criteria or general information, email the chapter executive council at email@example.com.