Graduate Learning Track
Our graduate learning track in Virtual Commerce is a concentrated 3-course program that provides an introduction to the world of electronic commerce. You’ll benefit from a foundation of basic theoretical concepts that examine the benefits and challenges of ecommerce. This online program is designed for all business students as a complement to an existing business degree, or for all others as an exploration into the area of technology-driven commerce. This learning track program is intended for graduate students who seek to heighten their knowledge of virtual commerce without committing to an degree or certificate program.
The curriculum for this online program is reviewed by an advisory council of industry experts for relevancy to today’s marketplace. Course topics include:
- Ecommerce principles, issues, technologies, and terminology
- Virtual organization challenges, best practices, and management
- Technology and innovation in ecommerce
- Productivity in the virtual environment
- All graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete our admission application. View steps to apply.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an admission representative at 877-777-9081 or email@example.com.
In addition to tuition & fees for this program, please note:
- You will be required to take our COLL599 Classroom Success course. This is a non-credit bearing course that has no associated tuition costs, but does incur a $50 course fee.
- You will not be able to use military tuition assistance (TA), veteran’s educational benefits, or federal student aid (FSA) to pay for learning track courses.