The purposes of this society shall be to encourage and recognize scholarship and accomplishment among students of business, management, and administration pursuing associates degrees; and to encourage and promote aspirations toward personal and professional improvement and a life distinguished by honorable service to humankind. It is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
Scholarship opportunities, lifetime recognition for outstanding achievements, networking with members, alumni, and business professionals
$45, includes a membership fee and lapel pin.
You may not apply for membership once your degree has been conferred
If you are currently a member of Kappa Beta Delta, your group is active on Facebook. For assistance connecting with this group, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kappa Beta Delta achieved BRONZE standing per the university's Chapter Standards program. Bronze standing demonstrates a notable level of chapter involvement and denotes excellence in chapter leadership and member engagement.
Campus leadership opportunities are a great way to meet other students, alumni, and faculty at the university while also developing skills in the areas of:
- Administrative and project management
- Organizational knowledge and strategy
- Critical thinking and reflection
- Communication skills
- Leadership and teamwork
The Office of Student and Alumni Affairs is always looking for people to get involved and be campus leaders, including chapter officers, who lead student organizations like this one. If you’re interested in being a campus leader and chapter officer, please email email@example.com to ask if there are chapter officer openings for this organization!
Eligible students will receive an invitation during the months of April and October. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active student (completed at least one course in the past 12 months)
- Must be a candidate for an associate degree in an ACBSP-accredited program: Accounting, Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Management, Real Estate Studies, or Retail Management
- Completed a minimum total of 15 semester hours of credit (at least 6 semester hours with the university)
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 3.5
- Has complied with university policies on academic integrity
For questions on eligibility criteria or general information, email email@example.com.