Please join the forums each week. Replies must be posted in the week due and replies after the end of the each week will not be graded. The Forums are for student interaction and input should be submitted before the weekends in order to fully participate in the discussions. Students should demonstrate their own knowledge in the forums and avoid copying and pasting from websites.
- Post the initial response to each forum by 11:55 pm, ET, Wednesday.
- Initial responses should be no less than 300 words.
- Initial responses are to be original in content and demonstrate a thorough analysis of the topic.
- Reply to at least 2 of your classmates in each forum by 11:55 pm, ET, Sunday.
- Replies to classmates should be no less than 200 words.
- Responses to classmates are significant to advance the forum.
- All forums can be accessed in the Forums section of the course.
- You must cite a scholarly source to support your response. This must be referenced at the end of your post, just as you would in a paper.
An initial post must precede the response posts to peers. An initial post received after Wednesday 11:55 pm will receive a 10% deduction for each day, for 3 days, prior to forum being graded. This means the highest grade possible for a late submission of 3 days, is 70%. However, response posts are due by Sunday 11:55 pm. If response posts are not submitted by this time, the discussion is over. Therefore, no points can be awarded for collaboration, and the highest grade possible for late submission past 3 days is 60%.