Please join the forums each week. Replies must be posted in the week due and replies after the end of each week will not be graded. The Forums are for student interaction and input should be submitted before the week ends in order to fully participate in the discussions. Students should demonstrate their own knowledge in the forums and avoid copying and pasting from websites.
• Post the initial response to each forum by 11:55pm, ET, Thursday.
• Initial responses should be no less than 300 words.
• Initial responses are to be original in content and demonstrate a thorough analysis of the topic.
• Reply to at least 2 of your classmates in each forum by 11:55pm, ET, Sunday.
• Replies to classmates should be no less than 200 words.
• Responses to classmates are significant to advance the forum.
• All forums can be accessed in the Forums section of the course.
During Weeks 1-6 you will complete applied/written assignments that correspond to the topics during these weeks. Please visit the Assignments area of the course for specific instructions for each. Note that all written assignments are evaluated against the rubric below.
Graduate Level Writing Rubric
A Term Paper is due Week 7. This paper should be between 7-10 pages, excluding the title page and references, and feature an analysis a contemporary, controversial legal or ethical issue. The paper should be an analysis of defense or refute, on the topic. Your paper should be in APA format, including a title and references page.