Course Code: BUSN620 Course ID: 2740 Credit Hours: 3 Level: Graduate
This course is a culmination of the business functions to incorporate them into a coherent, profitable, sustainable business strategy. This course includes strategy information, decisions, and techniques of industry leaders. (Prerequisite: BUSN603)
|Registration Dates||Course Dates||Session||Weeks|
|08/31/20 - 01/29/21||02/01/21 - 03/28/21||Winter 2021 Session I||8 Week session|
|09/28/20 - 02/26/21||03/01/21 - 04/25/21||Winter 2021 Session D||8 Week session|
|10/26/20 - 04/02/21||04/05/21 - 05/30/21||Spring 2021 Session B||8 Week session|
|11/30/20 - 04/30/21||05/03/21 - 06/27/21||Spring 2021 Session I||8 Week session|
|12/28/20 - 06/04/21||06/07/21 - 08/01/21||Spring 2021 Session D||8 Week session|
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to
- Examine the strategic management process for small and large corporations.
- Evaluate strategic initiatives to leverage opportunities and mitigate threats to small businesses.
- Demonstrate how to build a competitive advantage through functional level strategy.
The VitalSource e-book is provided via the APUS Bookstore.
Please visit http://apus.libguides.com/bookstore for more information.
- Course book: Author - Anonymous. (2015) Mastering Strategic Management. University of Minnesota Libraries Publishing. Retrieved from: https://open.umn.edu/opentextbooks/textbooks/73
Microsoft Word 97 – 2003 – 2007 or newer.
Adobe Reader -- Go to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html to download the latest version. This download is free.
In addition to the required course texts, the following public domain websites and video links are useful. Please abide by the university’s academic honesty policy when using Internet sources. Note website and video addresses are subject to change.
- American Psychological Association (APA) Style Website
- Purdue Online Writing Lab
- YouTube Video on Formatting an APA Style Paper
- Microsoft Office Training Website
- YouTube Videos on Microsoft Excel for Beginners
- Needles, Powers, and Crosson Textbook Companion Website
- Turnitin Website
- YouTube Video Accounting Lectures by Susan Crosson
In addition to the required course texts, the following public domain web sites are useful. Please abide by the university’s academic honesty policy when using Internet sources as well. Note web site addresses are subject to change.
Purdue Online Writing Lab
APA Formatting Software– Perrla
When to use a Commas
What constitutes a paragraph
|Book Title:||Various resources from the APUS Library & the Open Web are used. Please visit http://apus.libguides.com/er.php to locate the course eReserve.|
|Author:||No Author Specified|
Not current for future courses.