NOTE: The required readings and materials for this course are provided each week in the Classroom through the LESSONS link to APUS Library eReserve. The following sources are included. Students shall follow all listings in eReserve AND additional readings provided in the course forums, assignments, and announcements, as well as may be supplemented by each instructor.
The core feature of online education is electronic resources. Links can change without notice. If any link does not work please notify your instructor.
- Global Agricultural Marketing Management. http://www.fao.org/docrep/W5973E/w5973e00.htm#Contents
- Platzek, B. P., Winzker, D., & Pretorius, L. (2011, January). Global business environment: Holistic intrapreneurship. SCMS Journal of Indian Management, 8(1), 96-114
- Goedhuys, M., Janz, N., & Mohnen, P. (2008, June). What drives productivity in Tanzanian manufacturing firms: technology or business environment? European Journal of Development Research, 20(2), 199-218. doi:10.1080/09578810802060785
- Wu, Q. (2007, November). The making of a market economy in China: Transformation of government regulation of market development. European Law Journal, 13(6), 750-771. doi:10.1111/j.1468-0386.2007.00394.x located in BUSN310 campus guide.
- Elekdağ, S. (2008). How does the global economic environment influence the demand for IMF resources? IMF Staff Papers, 55(4), 624-653. doi:10.1057/imfsp.2008.4
- Závadský, J., & Lukáš, T. (2010). Simulation and its purpose in implementing of business process management. Advances in Management, 3(3), 9-12