Skip Navigation

Dual Enrollment Eligibility

Courses such as English, history, math, or other general education courses often can be transferred to most regionally accredited universities. If you know which college you plan to attend, we advise that you contact them prior to registering for courses to see if your transferred credits will be accepted.


Contact an admissions representative for help enrolling here as a high school student.