Online Degrees for Law Enforcement Professionals
As technology becomes more sophisticated, so does criminal activity. This means that police, law enforcement and public safety professionals must be proactive in keeping up with these changes in order to stay ahead. American Military University (AMU) offers the education that law enforcement professionals need to effectively investigate and protect our communities from advanced crimes and cybercrimes.
Our affordable and flexible online courses fit well with your demanding work schedule and give you a competitive edge needed in today’s workforce. Our courses are taught by forward-thinking faculty who possess years of practical law enforcement and public safety career experience in their fields. Our curriculum includes real-world examples that help students tackle real-life challenges as they navigate their careers.
We Offer Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees In
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Homeland Security
- Intelligence Studies
Our Programs Provide
- Affordability: AMU prioritizes controlling costs and delivering value for students. Our tuition is $270 per credit hour (undergraduate) and $350 per credit hour (graduate). A grant is available to U.S. military veterans as well. We provide textbooks and ebooks at no cost to those enrolled in undergraduate courses.
- Transfer-credit friendly: We work to ensure you get all the credit you deserve for prior military or public safety academy training, including POST, FLETA, BLEP, or IFSAC trainings. We offer no-cost transfer credit evaluation. We also consider ACE-evaluated training and credits by exam. You can earn up to 90 transfer credits toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Convenience: Courses are offered online so that you can learn at a location that is best for you.
- Flexibility: Monthly start dates and no set login times.
Why Choose AMU?
- Accredited & Respected. AMU is part of American Public University System, which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), and a multi-year recipient of the prestigious Online Learning Consortium (OLC) Effective Practice Award and has received this accolade since 2013.
- Faculty with real-world knowledge. Practitioner faculty bring their professional experience in law enforcement and public safety sectors to the classroom.
- Relevant and responsive curriculum. An industry advisory council keeps programs in sync with today’s workplace needs.
Get Started at AMU Today!
Classes start soon and there is no application fee, so why not take that next step? Fill out the on page form to request information and an admissions representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Is your department partnered with AMU? If not, be sure to ask your admissions representative how your organization can take advantage of the benefits of partnership.
IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.