Scholarship America and AMU support your success through education.
Helping you reach your goals is our shared priority.
Scholarship America and American Military University (AMU) are working together to offer you flexible and affordable online courses, certificates and degree programs. Whether you are responsible for accounting, healthcare, information technology, marketing, business, management, transportation and logistics, or other solutions, we are here to provide you with an affordable and career-relevant education that helps meet your needs and professional development goals.
- Business Administration: A.A., BBA, MBA
- Criminal Justice: B.A., B.S., M.A., Certificate
- Cybersecurity: B.S., M.S.
- Early Childhood Care & Education: A.A.
- Intelligence Studies: B.A., M.A., Certificate
- Management: A.A., B.A., M.A.
- Public Health: A.S., B.S., MPH
- 5% tuition grant.
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
- Access to a dedicated strategic partnership admissions team.
Note: Benefits are available to all Scholarship America client-employees and family members. Grants cannot be applied retroactively.
How to Qualify for Benefits
Future students: Enter the name of your actual employer when you complete the admissions application. If your employer name is not present (because it isn't a tuition assistance client) enter Scholarship America-Scholarship Client as your employer.
Current students: Confirm that your actual employer is listed as the employer on record with the university. If your employer isn’t a tuition assistance client, select Scholarship America-Scholarship Client under the employer field in your student profile in the ecampus. Learn how.
IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.
Our Strategic Relations Admissions team is here to answer all educational partnership questions.
Watch and Learn More
Welcome to AMU | We're Here to Help!
School in the Palm of Your Hand