NAEP and AMU support success through education.
Educational Benefits Only for Our Partners.
The National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP) and American Military University (AMU) are working together to offer you flexible and affordable online courses, certificates and degree programs.
Whether you are responsible for environmental policy, planning and design, environmental intelligence, sustainability, fish and wildlife management, or environmental science, we're here to provide you with an affordable, career-relevant education that helps meet your professional development goals.
- 5% tuition grant for members and their family members
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
- Access to our NAEP student chapter.
- Transfer credit: the Academy of Board Certified Environmental Professionals (ABCEP) and AMU have partnered to award up to 6 semester hours as transfer credit to environmental professionals who hold their Certified Environmental Professional (CEP) Credential.
Note: Grants cannot be applied retroactively.
How to Qualify for Benefits
Future students: Select NAEP – National Assn. of Environmental Professionals in the membership/association category when you complete our admissions application.
Current students: Confirm that NAEP – National Assn. of Environmental Professionals is listed under the membership/association category in your university records.Learn how.
IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.
Your Cost (with partner benefits)
Per Credit Hour:
- Undergraduate: $270.75
- Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $351.50
- Military Undergraduate: $250*
- Military Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $250*
*To minimize out-of-pocket costs, active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a master's-level book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for master’s-level courses to active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists.
Annual Tuition & Fees
*Annual estimates are based on published tuition and technology fees assuming 30 undergraduate or 18 graduate-level semester credit hours.Technology fees are $50 per course and are covered by grants for U.S. active-duty military service members, and for National Guard and Reserve personnel when using military tuition assistance.
View all tuition details.
Our Strategic Relations Admissions team is here to answer all educational partnership questions.
Watch and Learn More
Transforming Science Education Online
School in the Palm of Your Hand