Exclusive Partner Benefits
G4S and American Military University (AMU) are working together to offer you flexible and affordable online degree and certificate programs. Whether you're responsible for security, business operations, training, IT, or other services, we are here to provide you with an affordable and career-relevant education that helps meet your professional development goals.
AMU is part of the accredited American Public University System. Our online courses fit the demanding schedules of employees like you, and many of our highly-credentialed faculty hold key positions in public safety organizations.
*To minimize out-of-pocket costs, active-duty servicemembers, National Guard members, Reservists, and military spouses/dependents receive a tuition grant that covers undergraduate and master's-level tuition above the military TA cap of $250/credit hour. In addition, the University provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for all undergraduate, doctoral, and military-tuition-grant-eligible master’s-level students.
- 5% tuition grant
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
Note: Grants cannot be applied retroactively.
- Cybersecurity: B.S., M.S., Certificate
- Electrical Engineering: B.S.
- Government Contracting & Acquisition: B.A.
- Information Systems Security: B.S., Certificates: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Intelligence Studies: B.A., M.A., Certificate
- Public Administration: MPA
- Transportation & Logistics Management: B.A., M.A.