- As a disabled veteran, you may be entitled to Vocational Rehabilitation education benefits from the VA
- What does it cover?
- Can cover up to the full cost of tuition, books, and fees
- May also pay a stipend for course enrollments as well as fund any type of technology that will be required to partake in online courses
- Determining your eligibility
- Call the VA at 800-827-1000 and ask about Vocational Rehabilitation benefits
- They will direct you to a case manager in your local area to review your claim
- Once approved your case manager will need to provide a VA form 28-1905 to the school so we can allow course access and then send your enrollment status back to your case manager
- This form may be faxed to 866-755-8763
- Visit the VA website for more details on Vocational Rehabilitation.
Need Help with Financial / Tuition Assistance?
- Watch brief videos
with answers to many of your financial assistance questions on Financial Aid TV
- Attend an online Financial Aid Orientation session with the experts
- For additional assistance, contact our Financial Aid Help Desk: 877-372-3535 | Send an e-mail