- APUS promotes student academic success by providing required texts and other reading at no charge to all undergraduate students who are earning academic credit.
- New federal regulations define certain conditions where Pell Grant eligible students with loan credit balances can obtain their required course materials by the seventh day of their course. This new regulation affects students enrolled in Information Technology courses with software requirements. APUS will notify qualified students and provide them the resources to obtain their required course materials.
- Graduate students are responsible for ordering and paying for their own books.
- Refer to Course Materials within the Student Handbook for more information.
Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Code & School Location
School Code: 038193-00
Location: West Virgnia Need Help with Financial / Tuition Assistance?
- Watch brief videos
with answers to many of your financial assistance questions on Financial Aid TV
- Attend an online Financial Aid Orientation session with the experts
- For additional assistance, contact our Financial Aid Help Desk: 877-372-3535 | Send an e-mail