- Students who are serving in the military (and not using TA) or the Federal Civil Service are advised to contact their Education Services Officer (ESO) or Civilian Training Representative to find out if they are eligible for training funds before registering for classes
- These funds are not administered by DANTES and are typically reserved for courses that apply directly to a student's job
- If eligible, the student may pay tuition with command or agency training funds by submitting a DD-1556, SF-182, credit card payment (as above), or other applicable form
Need Help with Financial / Tuition Assistance?
- Watch brief videos
with answers to many of your financial assistance questions on Financial Aid TV
- Attend an online Financial Aid Orientation session with the experts
- For additional assistance, contact our Financial Aid Help Desk: 877-372-3535 | Send an e-mail