Excellence in Service Award
The Excellence in Service Award recognizes outstanding members of the APUS community for quality and dedicated work.
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide excellent service to students, alumni, faculty and staff; goes above and beyond university standards to be respectful and helpful and ensures that interactions with the above mentioned parties are exceptional and problems are resolved.
- Displays dedication to continuously improving customer satisfaction based on a commitment to learn from past experiences and feedback and to find creative and appropriate solutions to customer problems.
- Promotes positive morale through a congenial, supportive attitude and by providing service to others; leads by example and demonstrates effective service interactions with all.
- Demonstrates exceptional ability to foster collaboration, communication, and cooperation among colleagues and members of the campus community.
- Demonstrates leadership in APUS and related communities.
Nominations may be made by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and those familiar with the nominee’s work. Nominations will be accepted through February 15, 2018. If you have questions about an award, please contact email@example.com.
Click here to submit a nomination.
- Submissions are reviewed by the University Awards Committee
- Top candidates are submitted to the Office of the President for final review and approval
- There may be more than one award winner selected in a calendar year (based on the discretion of the review committee and the President's final approval); however, if no qualified candidates are nominated, the award may not be given
Contact The Office of Student Affairs if you have questions.