Online Undergraduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership
The online Undergraduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership is designed to provide students the opportunity to develop the skill set needed to influence and persuade the workforce to become productive and efficient as it relates to the growth of the organization. The topics of study include: leadership, motivation, performance management, information systems, organizational change, and staffing.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Construct a strategic plan of staffing requirements for a new initiative that an organization has undertaken
- Prepare a performance management appraisal for a direct report
- Produce an icebreaker that can be introduced at a departmental meeting in an effort to promote unity among the team and establish a healthy culture in the work environment
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Explore all programs
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
View more details regarding our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information.