Undergraduate Certificate in Restaurant Operations
Are you a talented restaurateur, hospitality professional, or a rising manager in a global franchise? Your recipe for delivering quality service and creating memorable customer experiences begins with our unique certificate that combines the essentials of front-office management with behind-the-scenes operations.
Designed also for those with a passion for owning their own restaurant, our flexible certificate is customizable – choose five of eight relevant courses – and can be added to a business or management degree, including our new entrepreneurial program.
In our Restaurant Operations program, you will:
- Learn best practices in restaurant operations and service management
- Explore principles of cost controls in foodservice and beverage operations
- Examine fundamentals of hotel and restaurant purchasing and law
- Boost your quantity food preparation and foodservice sanitation knowledge
- Network with like-minded hospitality and restaurant experts
Classes are facilitated entirely online, allowing you the flexibility to complete a quality education while balancing your work-life priorities. This program draws security and law enforcement professionals from a variety of military, federal, general public, and private management sectors.
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
View more details regarding our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information.