Online Undergraduate Certificate in Environmental Technology
Environmental technology is changing how nations utilize scientific monitoring and data to develop sustainable energy systems, green energy policies, and compliance standards. The University offers its Undergraduate Certificate in Environmental Technology to individuals interested in learning the principles of environmental hazard mitigation and pollution management.
Students learn about the technology and strategies used to treat, remediate, and dispose of environmental contaminants. Using detailed research and analysis, students are taught to assess the impact of ecological disasters and gauge their influence on public health, safety, and social and economic welfare.
Students are taught by scholar-practitioners. Many are leaders in green technology and environmental management industries and bring their extensive experience into the classroom. Designed with the adult learner in mind, this certificate is offered entirely online, allowing working professionals the opportunity to fit quality education into their daily lives.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science - Fish and Wildlife Management Concentration
- Undergraduate Certificate in Hazardous Waste Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Fish and Wildlife Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public Lands Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Regional and Community Planning
- Explore all programs
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
View more details regarding our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information.