Online Undergraduate Certificate in Cybercrime Essentials
The rapid change in technology and the exponential growth in the use of the Internet have resulted in an increase in the number of computer and technology related crimes. The Undergraduate Certificate in Cybercrime Essentials is designed to provide students with the foundational knowledge and technologies needed to detect, investigate, and prevent computer related crimes, examine the theory, best practices, and methodologies to conduct computer forensics investigations.
- Bachelor of Science Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Undergraduate Certificate in Information Security Planning
- Undergraduate Certificate in Information Security Essentials
- Undergraduate Certificate in IT Infrastructure Security
- Explore all programs
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
View more details regarding our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information.