Undergraduate Learning Track
The undergraduate learning track in Criminal Justice introduces you to criminal justice and law enforcement theory and concepts. This program looks at the laws and court decisions relating to the admissibility of evidence, and covers issues related to the collection and preservation of evidence, as well as basic crime scene investigations. This 3-course learning track offers foundational knowledge for exploring careers in law enforcement professions.
The curriculum for this online program is reviewed by an advisory council of industry experts for relevancy to today’s marketplace. Course topics include:
- Law enforcement functions, constitutional limitations, and ethics
- Evidence collection and preservation
- Crime scene investigation
- Evidence admissibility in courts
- Interrogation methods and their uses
- The U.S. criminal justice system and its administration
This learning track program is intended for undergraduate students who seek to heighten their knowledge of criminal justice without committing to a degree or certificate program. View all courses.
- All undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- New undergraduate students may be asked to complete our College Readiness Assessment (ADMN100). If you have successfully completed 9 or more hours of college credit, you may reach out to your admission representative to inquire about waiving this requirement.
- If you have previous college experience, you will be asked to submit your transcripts from previous schools where you earned academic credit.
- There is no fee to complete our admission application. View steps to apply.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an admission representative at 877-777-9081 or email@example.com.
In addition to tuition & fees for this program, please note:
- You will be required to take our COLL099 Classroom Success course. This is a non-credit bearing course that has no associated tuition costs, but does incur a $50 course fee.
- You will not be able to use military tuition assistance (TA), veteran’s educational benefits, or federal student aid (FSA) to pay for learning track courses.