Graduate Learning Track
The graduate learning track in Counterintelligence Tradecraft is a concentrated program where you can explore issues related to the functioning of the intelligence community. In this 3-course online program, you will study the processes and principles of strategic intelligence, intelligence collection, and counterintelligence. This learning track program is intended for graduate students who seek to heighten their knowledge of counterintelligence tradecraft without committing to a degree or certificate program.
The curriculum for this online program is reviewed by an advisory council of industry experts for relevancy to today’s marketplace. Course topics include:
- Capabilities and functions of intelligence community members
- The intelligence cycle, including collection and analysis
- National and international processes of collecting intelligence
- Collection policies and how different agencies collect intelligence
- Principles, trends, and other elements of counterintelligence
- All graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete our admission application. View steps to apply.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an admission representative at 877-777-9081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to tuition & fees for this program, please note:
- You will be required to take our COLL599 Classroom Success course. This is a non-credit bearing course that has no associated tuition costs, but does incur a $50 course fee.
- You will not be able to use military tuition assistance (TA), veteran’s educational benefits, or federal student aid (FSA) to pay for learning track courses.