Microsoft Access Database
Undergraduate Learning Track
The undergraduate learning track in Microsoft Access Database brings you both the theoretical knowledge as well as the hands-on skills needed for the development of real-world databases. This 3-course learning track will introduce you to the concepts of relational databases and to the principles of relational database design in the context of the Microsoft Access Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). In addition, one course in this program meets the topical requirements for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification.
This learning track program is intended for undergraduate students who seek to heighten their knowledge of Microsoft Access Database software development without committing to a degree or certificate program.
The curriculum for this online learning track is reviewed by an advisory council of industry experts for relevancy to today’s marketplace. Course topics include:
- Relational database roles, functions, and operations
- Relational database management systems concepts and advantages
- Development of MS Access Switchboard applications
- All undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- New undergraduate students may be asked to complete our College Readiness Assessment (ADMN100). If you have successfully completed 9 or more hours of college credit, you may reach out to your admission representative to inquire about waiving this requirement.
- If you have previous college experience, you will be asked to submit your transcripts from previous schools where you earned academic credit.
- There is no fee to complete our admission application. View steps to apply.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an admission representative at 877-777-9081 or email@example.com.
In addition to tuition & fees for this program, please note:
- You will be required to take our COLL099 Classroom Success course. This is a non-credit bearing course that has no associated tuition costs, but does incur a $50 course fee.
- You will not be able to use military tuition assistance (TA), veteran’s educational benefits, or federal student aid (FSA) to pay for learning track courses.