IT Project Management
Undergraduate Learning Track
The undergraduate learning track in Information Technology Project Management provides a technical and organizational foundation for understanding the use and importance of information systems and information technology in today's project management environment. This 3-course concentrated program offers IT project management theory and concepts, and explores the planning and processes involved in scheduling and controlling aspects of a project during its life cycle.
This learning track program is intended for undergraduate students who seek to heighten their knowledge of information technology project management without committing to a degree or certificate program.
The curriculum for this online learning track is reviewed by an advisory council of industry experts for relevancy to today’s marketplace. Course topics include:
- Management information systems
- IT project management planning and processes (meets topical requirements for the CompTIA Project+ Certification)
- Project management using MS Project
- All undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- New undergraduate students may be asked to complete our College Readiness Assessment (ADMN100). If you have successfully completed 9 or more hours of college credit, you may reach out to your admission representative to inquire about waiving this requirement.
- If you have previous college experience, you will be asked to submit your transcripts from previous schools where you earned academic credit.
- There is no fee to complete our admission application. View steps to apply.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an admission representative at 877-777-9081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to tuition & fees for this program, please note:
- You will be required to take our COLL099 Classroom Success course. This is a non-credit bearing course that has no associated tuition costs, but does incur a $50 course fee.
- You will not be able to use military tuition assistance (TA), veteran’s educational benefits, or federal student aid (FSA) to pay for learning track courses.