Graduate Learning Track
The graduate learning track in Entrepreneurship is a concentrated program for students seeking to start their own venture. This track will provide a foundational understanding of key concepts to jump-start the budding entrepreneur to further understand how to successfully plan, organize, and manage basic business operations. This track is suggested as an introduction to entrepreneurial strategy for anyone thinking about opening a business. This learning track program is intended for graduate students who seek to heighten their knowledge of entrepreneurship without committing to an academic degree or certificate program.
The curriculum for this online graduate learning track is reviewed by an advisory council of industry experts for relevancy to today’s marketplace. Course topics include:
- Entrepreneurship basics
- Generating business opportunities
- Small business strategies and applied decision making
- Management, marketing, and financial skills for entrepreneurs
- Family businesses
- All graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete our admission application. View steps to apply.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an admission representative at 877-777-9081 or email@example.com.
In addition to tuition & fees for this program, please note:
- You will be required to take our COLL599 Classroom Success course. This is a non-credit bearing course that has no associated tuition costs, but does incur a $50 course fee.
- You will not be able to use military tuition assistance (TA), veteran’s educational benefits, or federal student aid (FSA) to pay for learning track courses.