Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. and AMU support your success through education.
Helping you reach your goals is our shared priority.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. and American Military University (AMU) work together to provide you with affordable, career-relevant training and educational opportunities to help meet your professional development goals. (AMU) courses are taught online in an asynchronous format, so you can learn on your schedule.
- Business Essentials for the Security Executive: Certificate
- Emergency & Disaster Management: B.A., M.A., Dual Degree, Certificate: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Information Technology: B.S., M.S.
- Intelligence Studies: B.A., M.A., Certificate
- International Relations: B.A., M.A.
- Homeland Security: B.A., M.A., Certificate: Undergraduate, Graduate
- National Security Studies: M.A., Certificate
- Security Management: B.A., M.A., Certificate: Undergraduate, Graduate
- 5% tuition grant
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
- Access to a dedicated partnership admissions team.
How to Qualify for Benefits
Future students: Enter Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. as your employer when you complete our admissions application.
Current students: Confirm that Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is listed as your employer on record with the university. Learn how.
IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.
Your Cost (with partner benefits)
Per Credit Hour:
- Undergraduate: $256.50
- Graduate: $332.50
- Military Undergraduate: $250*
- Military Graduate: $325*
*We offer our military-affiliated students a tuition grant that caps undergraduate tuition at $250/credit hour (military TA limit) and graduate tuition at $325/credit hour. This grant is for U.S. active-duty servicemembers, Guard, Reserve, military spouses and dependents, and veterans.
Annual Tuition & Fees
*Annual estimates are based on published tuition and technology fees assuming 30 undergraduate or 18 graduate-level semester credit hours.Technology fees are $50 per course and are covered by grants for U.S. active-duty military service members, and for Guard and Reserve personnel when using military tuition assistance.
View all tuition details.
Our Strategic Relations Admissions team is here to answer all educational partnership questions.
Watch and Learn More
Welcome to AMU | We're Here to Help!